Start Right, Stay Connected
A Workshop for Couples Beginning Their Journey
Enduring love is possible. The better informed you are at the beginning of your partnership, the stronger your connection, understanding of one another, and ability to deepen your love over the years will become. This one-day workshop will give you the tools to create the lasting, connected relationship you deserve. Whether you are preparing to be married, newly married, or committing to a long-term relationship, you want to Start Right and Stay Connected.
The Start Right – Stay Connected program, teaches couples:
- Effective communication skills
- Tools for dealing with relationship hot buttons
- Effective conflict resolution
- To remove negativity from their relationship
- How to keep the romance alive & enhance sexual intimacy
- How to unlock the relationship’s deeper purpose as a vehicle for healing and growth
Presented by Jesica and Brian Eames
Saturday, September 16th, 2017
Please contact our office at 404-584-7500 if you are interested in this workshop.
9:00am – 5:30pm
956 Euclid Ave, NE Atlanta, GA 30307
Or contact Jen email@example.com